Sunday, October 18, 2009

NEVERMORE

So, I am unemployed once again. I did manage to get a job though; between now and the last time I posted anything. I worked at a lovely little company which shall remain nameless, but I quickly became FedUp with it and have since moved on.... I'm thinking outside the BOX if you will..... Yeah, that TRAILER LOADED WITH PACKAGES has been SHIPPED, if you know what I'm saying.....

Yeah it wasn't working too well with school and all, but I was able to save most of what I made which was great. I wasn't crazy about it, but overall it was a pretty good job.

Now my job is to get the money my friend owes me for mowing all those lawns for him.

3 comments:

Dan said...

why does your live traffic feed counter show a lot of people coming from a blog called gaysfantasy? does mom know about this?

ryan said...

Dude, I was wondering the exact same thing. It's creeping me out. I don't think that thing even works anyway.

ryan said...

It's retarded. It says it's the live Real-Time traffic for something called 1.blogger.gmodules.com. That is not my website.