Monday, June 2, 2008

SUMMER!!!!!!

Yay. It's summer time. School is over. No more AP classes or depressing American novels. YES!!!! I am now pretty much a senior. I'm so excited. My senior year is gonna be AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait. I'll be a Student Body Officer and- as revealed by a very much not-expected kidnapping and an intensely wet and blindfolded joy-ride- I'll be a Madrigal too. Yeah, don't ask how it happened. Even I don't know, and I was there when I tried out. I really just wanted to make Concert Choir because I'd never been in a choir class in my life and I wanted to see what it was like, but I put down Madrigals too because I thought I might have a chance. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but the chances were better than last year when I tried out. Turns out I'm a Tenor 2. Whatever that means. I guess I'll find out soon enough. The school year of 2008-2009 is going to be a total BLAST. And football is gonna rock too. Uhhh... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

RyvirChild said...

Ha ha ha I wonder what happened to your Middle Eastern friend...
I thought he'd be first to comment.