Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

It's Tuesday (if you haven't already guessed). In 35 minutes it will actually be Wednesday, but right now it's still Tuesday. I didn't do a whole lot today. I didn't go to school because well... I don't have to. Isn't summer amazing that way? I mowed the lawn and did a wonderful job. So good in fact that my parents are gonna let me do it again every week for the rest of the summer! I took a test for my online Financial Literacy class. I took it 4 times until I got 100%. I went to speed training and pretty much almost died by the time I was done. I was so tired it was hard to drive home. Then, thankfully when I did get home, we had pancakes and eggs cooked in hashbrowns for dinner. It was divine. I think I probably ate half of the egg stuff to myself. I love eggs. In fact, I ate 9 eggs yesterday. Yep, and yesterday the microwave broke. Anyway, after dinner I started watching the NBA Finals. I got bored and inspired from that so I went outside to shoot some hoops. I was on fire. I think I grew like an inch because my layup skills were deadly. I couldn't miss around the basket. And then I got excited for Jr. Jazz- which won't even happen until January of 2009 at least. And then I came inside, took out my contacts, did a whole bunch of crunches, and watched the rest of the game. The Celtics lost.... stupid Lakers. Then I took a lovely shower, started cleaning my room, and found a five dollar bill in a birthday card I got last October. Wow. It's been a good day. Tuesdays rock. Usually. Well, at least this one did.

1 comment:

RyvirChild said...

You should really do the list. It's not innappropriate, unless you say it like Doug would. Just do it, it'd be hilarious.